Tutorial on how to take a backup, Restore backup.
How to reset cPanel Password, Filemanager, Cronjobs, Style, etc
About how to Create, Edit, Delete Database or Database Username in cPanel
Tutorial on the DirectAdmin Control Panel
Update Domain Nameserver on Name.com, Namecheap, Godaddy, DynaDot, LogicBoxes Based Registrar
How to Remove, Add, Edit Addon Domain, Parked Domains & Redirect Domain
How to create email, Access Email, How to Forward Email, etc
How to Create, Delete, Manage cPanel FTP Account
Learn how to Install a hosting control panel like cPanel, Plesk, etc.
Boxtrap, SpamAssassin, Mail Filter - Prevent Spam.
Tutorial for setting up email on iOS Apple/Android, etc
How to Fix Errors, Create Friendly URL, Page Redirect, etc
Password Protected Directory, IP Blacklist, Hotlink Protection, etc
Tutorials on SiteWorx Control Panel, SiteWorx Softaculous, etc.
Tutorials for Softaculous Auto-Installer Software (cPanel)
SolusVM tutorial on how to manage SolusVM, install/re-install an OS, VNC, etc.
Tutorials on generating CSR, cPanel AutoSSL, SSL/TLS, etc.
Tutorial for WHM - Web Host Manager, manage a server via WHM, Tutorial for Root & Reseller users.
Tutorials for Wordpress
Most Popular Articles
1. Log into your SiteWorx account. (e.g. www.example.com:2443/siteworx/ )2. Under "SiteWorx...How to rename a database in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Databases" section, click on "MySQL Databases"...How to create a database in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Databases" section, click on "MySQL Databases"...How to Edit Account Level/Global Email Filter in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Email" section, click on "Global Email Filters"...How to Restore cPanel Backup?
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Files" section, click on "Backup Wizard"...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution